Some business style soul searching perhaps? It’s great to take a moment to reflect and gain a little perspective on what you are trying to achieve. For many of us this can be the deciding factor between success and failure.
Below are a number of questions we have devised for you to know if the digital side of your business is super confident on digital...if you answer no to
any of these questions, we can help.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Does my business have a blog?
- Can I update my website with content?
- Is my content on blog and website relevant and up to date?
- Does my website load in less than 3 seconds?
- Is my website mobile friendly?
- Paid Media
- Have I used Google Adwords to test out my top 5 keywords?
- Have I assigned a budget for social media advertising?
- Am I boosting posts to ensure higher reach on Facebook?
- Am I taking advantage of Google’s ad network?
- Is my website an engaging space where my customers connect with my brand?
- Is my website converting?
- Have I connected Google Analytics to my website?
- Am I able to make better decisions with the data available in Google Analytics?
Measuring success: Create and focus on three key KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for your digital marketing. Potential KPIs include, website conversions,
website visitors, lowering the bounce rate.
This list is not exhaustive and things specific to your business will be necessary, for example if you are a travel agency, TripAdvisor.com will be a huge
part of your online presence. Likewise for a business to business enterprise, Linkedin.com will likely be an essential part of your online presence.