It's important to have an incredible, engaging value adding website...but what's the point without attracting quality traffic to it? Check out our five key ways to Growth Hacking your website for high quality traffic that converts.
1. Create great quality content. Content doesn't just mean the words on the pages of your site. Content can take the form of blog posts, free how-to guides, whitepapers with industry insights and facts, ebooks to educate your audience, and more. It empowers visitors with helpful information to make them feel comfortable turning to you for advice when they are ready to become a customer. But remember, writing one blog post won’t send thousands of people to your website overnight
2. Understand SEO. The content you create must be optimised for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). The basic rule is, if someone wants to find your content...will they? If you can answer that question then you will know if your content is well written enough. To understand your keywords and what you should be using, start completing some test run searches on your industry in Google to get a feel for the type of things people search for for your business.
3. Add Video. There is a theory among content marketing, if someone is interested in your product, they will want to consume as much information around the product as possible. Video is a great way to give people more of your product. Some ideas...give people a smartphone video tour of your offices, do a quick how to guide on your product and what the main benefits and features are of it.
4. Get Social. Of course it’s important to create content, but it doesn’t do a lot of good if nobody sees it. Having the right distribution channels is essential. As you create new content on your site, share it across all of your social media channels. As you share your blogs, new offers, videos and more, you’ll connect with prospects who can turn into leads.
5. Paid search. Tools like Google Adwords, Bing ads and Facebook ads are also a viable option when used in conjunction with organic content creation. The downside is that paid search can be very expensive and time consuming if you don’t know how to manage it. But, most paid search tools have valuable statistical analysis and budget setting so you can monitor and adjust along the way.
You can take one step to better traffic today, check out the Skypoynt free SEO report for your business, click the image below.