We are looking for a talented individual to join the agency as an Office Manager / Executive Assistant for our digital growth agency based in St Peters Sydney. Reporting to the company Director, this is a unique opportunity to work with the latest on offer in digital technology and be apart of an agile team delivering growth for Australian small businesses, charities and nonprofit organisations.
The right candidate must have a strong interest in digital marketing and digital technology. You will understand the fundamentals of inbound marketing and what a good web user experience is along with the fundamentals of a web development process.
In the position you will take responsibility for the day to day operational activities which includes supporting teams located both at the agency headquarters as well as remote team members located all over the globe. Your communication skills must be exemplary in both verbal as well as your English writing skills.
You will possess natural leadership skills as you assign project and campaign tasks using the agency management software tool. You will also be responsible for ensuring adequate documentation and file records are maintained across the agency. This will include upkeep of timesheet entries, client communications, documented project processes, and assisting team members with the resources they require to efficiently achieve the tasks assigned to them.
For the right candidate, a flexible, fun and highly competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Reporting To: Agency Director
- Oversee daily project and campaign operations, ensuring timely delivery of campaigns.
- Break down project and campaign plans and objectives, into relative measurable milestones and tasks.
- Assignment of tasks and action items to appropriate Skypoynt team members.
- Implementation of agency marketing strategy.
- Assists the company director in achieving company objectives and goals.
- Managing and responding to client requests and calls.
- Managing project and service budgets for both internal and client campaigns.
- Maintain and where necessary, establish easily accessible documentation for critical business processes and regular operational activities.
- Work with the company visionary to filter ideas into documented and functional plans for the company.
- Experience in office management or similar position.
- Proven track record of managing a remote/globally dispersed team.
- Expertise researching, defining and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a digital marketing type or a digitally focussed role preferred.
- Work remotely: Opportunities to work from home giving you better flexibility.
- 👓 'Growth mindset' fund: Extra money for courses, conferences and role development.
- 📈 Profit-sharing: When the company does well, all team members share the profits!
- 📚 Free books and education funds: Take advantage of access to digital learning tools, along with opportunities to attend industry conferences.